This Sesame Peanut Ginger Salad is everything you crave about bold Asian flavors: ginger, sesame, lime, peanut and chili sauce. Super fresh greens are topped with meaty tempeh and crunchy sesame sticks. Perfection! You will want to use this Asian Peanut Ginger Dressing as a dip or drizzle for all your favorites!
Sesame Peanut Ginger Salad
- 5-6 cups spinach or mixed greens
- 1/2 red bell pepper , sliced
- 1/2 cucumber , sliced
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1 stalk celery , chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered carrots
- 1 package of tempeh , grilled or browned on both sides and cut in strips
- 2 Tbsp sesame sticks
- 1 Tbsp slivered almonds
- 1 recipe for Asian Peanut Ginger Dressing
- Divide ingredients into 2 bowls.
- Prepare Asian Peanut Ginger Dressing and drizzle evenly over bowls.