This Avocado Corn Summer Salad brings me so much Summery joy. The fresh corn adds a super satisfying crunch. Add in the creaminess of avocado and some zesty raspberry flavor, and let me tell you, it doesn’t get better than this! This recipe makes 4 small /side or appetizer salads.
Avocado Corn Summer Salad
- 1 corn on the cob
- 6 cups spinach
- 1/2 cucumber , chopped
- 1/2 cup snap peas , optional
- 1 ripe avocado , chopped
- 2 handfuls raspberries
- 2 green onions , chopped
- Fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1 lime , juiced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place corn in a microwave-safe dish and drizzle well with water. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave 2 minutes.
- Cool. Slice kernels away from cob to top salads.
- Divide greens and toppings equally among 4 salad plates.
- Whisk dressing ingredients and drizzle over salads.
- Top with fresh ground pepper and enjoy!