This delicious buffalo cauliflower salad features roasted buffalo cauliflower, paired with Homemade Green Goddess Dressing. The AVO makes it super creamy and velvety. Add a touch of sweet (I threw in some cantaloupe to bring the Summer flavor) and plenty of color and you have a wonderfully satisfying meal. Plus, comes together in no time. You won’t be reaching for bottled salad dressing anytime soon.
Buffalo Cauliflower Salad
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus
- 1/2 head cauliflower
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce (storebought)
- 12 cups salad greens
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe , finely chopped
- 1/2 large cucumber , chopped
- 1 avocado , chopped
- Your other favorite salad toppings
- View my Homemade Green Goddess Dressing recipe.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Step 1: Roast cauliflower florets and asparagus in single layer on baking sheet, tossed in canola oil, for 20-25 minutes, flipping once, until browned.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, prepare the dressing according to my Homemade Green Goddess Dressing recipe.
- Step 3: Toss roasted cauliflower in buffalo sauce. Layer fresh greens, cauliflower, asparagus and other toppings (or sub your personal favorites)
- Step 4: Drizzle each salad with ~2 tablespoons of your freshly made dressing.