These thick and juice Cajun Tuna Steaks melt in your mouth. Serve with your favorite whole-grain such as brown rice or quinoa, or get creative and slice up fish and create Cajun fish tacos.
Cajun Tuna Steaks
These Cajun Tuna Steaks are zesty and delicious. Serve overtop a bed of lettuce or alongside your favorite whole grain and veggies.
- 4 tuna steaks , roughly 1/2-3/4 inch thickness
- 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Whisk together lemon juice, olive oil and spiced. Toss with tuna steaks in a resealable bag or container and marinate 15-30 minutes.
- Prepare a 13 x 9 in baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat oven to 450° F. Place fillets in baking dish.
- If desired, thinly slice onions and bell pepper and throw on top of fish.
- Bake in oven for 4-6 minutes per side or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with fork and is still lightly pink in the center
- Serve with your favorite whole-grain such as brown rice or quinoa and a wedge of fresh lemon.
Get creative and slice up fish and create Cajun fish tacos. Top with sliced onions, peppers, and diced tomato with a dollop of low-plain Greek yogurt.