This generous 3-egg Vegetarian Caprese Omelet is a perfect way to start your day! I like to add in some broccoli and a handful of spinach leaves for an extra zing of vitamins and fiber, but feel free to leave out for a more traditional caprese feel.
Serve this Vegetarian Caprese Omelet alongside some fresh fruit or a piece of whole wheat toast.
Vegetarian Caprese Omelet
- 3 eggs , whisked with splash of milk
- 1/3 cup broccoli , chopped
- 1/3 cup tomato , chopped
- Handful spinach leaves
- Handful fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Ground black pepper , to taste
- Pour whisked eggs into skillet heated over medium low.
- Sprinkle veggies, basil, garlic, and cheese over one half.
- Once cooked through, fold over and slide onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper.
- Serve alongside some fresh fruit or a piece of whole wheat toast.