This generous 3-egg caprese omelet is a perfect way to start your day! I like to add in some broccoli and a handful of spinach leaves for an extra zing of vitamins and fiber, but feel free to leave out for a more traditional caprese feel. Serve alongside some fresh fruit or a piece of whole wheat toast.
- 3 eggs, whisked with splash of milk
- 1/3 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
- Ground black pepper
- Pour whisked eggs into skillet heated over medium low. Sprinkle veggies, basil, garlic, and cheese over one half. Once cooked through, fold over and slide onto a plate. Sprinkle with ground pepper and enjoy!