This homemade Cherry Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing comes together in a flash. You won’t be missing your bottled dressing with the tanginess and brightness of this combo of flavors. It’s as tasty as the color is pretty! Super simple to whip up, this Cherry Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing will impress your guests with little fuss.
For a nice serving suggestion, see my Fig Edamame Salad recipe.
Cherry Ginger Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons 100% dark cherry juice
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced or grated ginger
- Whisk together all ingredients.
- Prepare 2 hours in advance to allow ginger to soften.