These super simple Chocolate Almond Energy Bites come together in no time and will satisfy all your nagging cravings. Perfect as an afternoon pick-me-up or guilt-free dessert. These Chocolate Almond Energy Bites could also pair with a glass of your favorite milk for an after workout snack. Or, enjoy crumbled over yogurt.
Chocolate Almond Energy Bites
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or finely ground almond meal)
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter , slightly melted to make easier to stir
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Couple dashes sea salt
- Fold all ingredients together until combined.
- Roll with your hands into golf ball-sized balls.
- Eat refrigerated or at room temperature.