This curried butternut squash, apple and tahini salad is loaded with Fall flavor! Every bite is sweet and tangy with just the right amount of spice. If you are feeling low on salad inspiration, give this one a try!
Curried Butternut Squash, Apple and Tahini Salad
This salad is perfect for the beginnings of Fall. The zesty curry, sweet apple, creamy tahini and tangy balsamic together hit all the flavors you crave.
- 1 Recipe for curried butternut squash and apples , see link below
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 romaine hearts , chopped
- 1/3 of a red onion , sliced
- 1/2 of a green bell pepper , chopped
- 1 cucumber , chopped
- Prepare squash, apples and chickpeas (see link to recipe in the Notes section below).NOTE: for dressing, take tahini sauce from recipe above and add 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar. Divide greens and toppings equally among 4 salad bowls. Add 1/2 cup squash/apple/chickpea mixture. Drizzle with tahini dressing prior to serving.