This Curried Cauliflower dish is ready in a jiffy and makes a perfect sidekick for your Indian themed menu. Try pairing with my Indian Spiced Lentils.
This dish is ready in a jiffy and makes a perfect sidekick for your Indian themed menu. Try pairing with Indian Spiced Lentils.
- 1 head cauliflower , chopped in bite-size florettes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh ginger , minced
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray. Spread cauliflower in a single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with ginger, garlic and curry powder.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Flip cauliflower and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Top with fresh lemon juice prior to serving.
Try pairing with my Indian Spiced Lentils.