This Easy Homemade Yogurt Parfait is super fun to layer and dress up with your favorite toppings. Try with my recipe for Toasty Single Serve Cinnamon Granola.
A perfect, satisfying anytime snack, you will look forward to diving into each bite of this Easy Homemade Yogurt Parfait.
Perfect in a mason jar or other grab-and-go reusable container.
Easy Homemade Yogurt Parfait
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (plain or flavored per preference)
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped peaches
- 1/4 cup toasty granola (see Instructions below)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds , ground flax, wheat germ, nuts, or pumpkin seeds
- 1 teaspoon Shredded coconut
- Dash Cinnamon or nutmeg
- Layer yogurt, alternating with fruit.
- If desired, top with 1/4 cup of my Toasty Single Serve Cinnamon Granola.
- Other optional add-ins: 1 teaspoon chia seeds, ground flax, wheat germ, nuts, or pumpkin seeds, 1 teaspoon shredded coconut, dash of cinnamon or nutmeg.