This Fall Apple Pomegranate Salad is a perfect side salad for Thanksgiving dinner or another Fall celebration. This Pomegranate Dijon Dressing is full of bright sweet flavor and chock full of antioxidants.
Sub your favorite salad toppings in this Fall Apple Pomegranate Salad as desired. If you have pears on hand, this can easily take the place of the apple. Blue cheese is a flavorful addition for a non-vegan option.
Fall Apple Pomegranate Salad
- 6 oz spinach leaves
- 1 small apple or pear , chopped
- 3 green onions , white and light green parts chopped
- 1/2 cucumber , chopped
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles , optional
- 1 recipe for Pomegranate Dijon Dressing , see link below
- Prepare Pomegranate Dijon Dressing.
- Toss all ingredients together and drizzle with dressing. Makes 6-8 side salads or 4 dinner plate-sized salads.
- Top with protein of choice if desired such as chickpeas, grilled tofu, grilled chicken or hard-boiled eggs.