This creamy and flavorful Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce comes together in no time! Pairs great with Mediterranean or Middle Eastern cuisine.
Serve on top of my Baked Falafel recipe, or in lieu of a mayo-based dressing or sauce.
This Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce tastes great in wraps and overtop rice or bowls of greens as well as kebabs off the grill.
Greek Yogurt Tzatziki Sauce
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram (or substitue oregano)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard seed (okay to leave out if you don't have on hand)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped or shredded cucumber
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped mint leaves
- Ground black pepper , to taste
- Stir all ingredients in a small bowl to combine.
- Serve on top of my Baked Falafel recipe, or in lieu of a mayo-based dressing or sauce