This Homemade Green Goddess Dressing is dreamily creamy without any added butter, mayo or ranch. Rich in healthy fats from olive oil and avocado, you’ll feel satisfied with each bite of whatever this is poured over.
Try this dairy-free Homemade Green Goddess Dressing as a dip for veggies, sub for mayo in a wrap or sandwich, or try atop my Buffalo Cauliflower Salad.
Homemade Green Goddess Dressing
- 1/4 cup cucumber
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tablespoon celery leaves or parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon onion or green onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (juice of 1 lemon)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and ground pepper , to taste
- Blend all ingredients until combined.
- Try served over my Buffalo Cauliflower Salad.