These Homemade Hearty Black Bean Burgers are ultra moist and ultra tasty. You will definitely notice the freshness compared to frozen options and of course, much lighter in salt and without any artificial additives.
Perfect on the grill served alongside your favorite grilled veggies. Enjoy topped with my fresh homemade Guacamole Dip.
Homemade Hearty Black Bean Burgers
- 1 can black beans , rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons packed cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 fresh lime , juiced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno , seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Add all ingredients to a food processor except for bread crumbs. Pulse until combined but still chunky.
- Fold in breadcrumbs and form into patties.
- Grill or sear on a fry-pan or cast iron until browned on both sides, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Enjoy topped with my fresh homemade Guacamole Dip.