This easy Lemon Rosemary Fish recipe pairs the most basic and satisfying of Mediterranean flavors. Perfect in the oven or alternatively, thrown on the grill. Pictured here with salmon but could easily swap a milder fish if you prefer such as flounder or tilapia. The dill adds a nice pop of fresh zesty flavor.
Lemon Rosemary Fish
- 2 cloves garlic , thinly sliced
- 1 large lemon
- 4 salmon fillets, 4-6 oz. each (white fish such as tilapia or flounder can be substituted- reduce baking time below)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Spray a 13’’ x 9’’ baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place fillets in baking dish.
- Combine rosemary, dill and pepper in small dish.
- Sprinkle seasoning evenly on both sides of fish.
- Scatter garlic around/on-top of fish.
- Sprinkle evenly with juice of lemon then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Note: a white fish such as flounder or tilapia will cook in closer to 10-12 minutes, so watch closely.
- Season lightly with salt or parmesan cheese, if desired prior to serving.