This Light and Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte is everything Fall is about. It has the perfect amount of pumpkin spice, sweet and foamy goodness. With this Light and Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte made right in your home, you won’t be needing pricey and over-caloric coffee shop coffees this season.
Light and Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 1/2 cups preferred low-fat milk (I use soy)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 heaping tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 (6 ounce) cups regular or decaf coffee , prepared strong
- Prepare 12 ounces of coffee with 150% your usual strength (takes the place of espresso in traditional lattes).
- Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients to a blender and pulse until well combined. Pulsing incorporates nice foamy bubbles.
- Divide coffee and pumpkin milk evenly between two large mugs.
- Heat to desired temperature and enjoy!