Lightened-Up Smooth and Creamy Crab Dip
- 2/3 pound lump crab meat
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup part-skim Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella, provolone, cheddar or mixture
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup plain 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated artichoke hearts (drained)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 2 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Ground black pepper , to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in prepared 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve hot with carrot and celery sticks, and whole-grain crackers or bread.