This mango kiwi smoothie will not disappoint! The spinach adds a really bright and fun color and will not overpower any of the fruit flavors. The banana adds plenty of natural sweetness but feel free to add up to a tablespoon of honey if desired. Snuck in some healthy fats and protein as well, with the addition of ground sesame, chia seeds and soy milk.
Mango Kiwi Smoothie
- 1/2 mango , peeled and chopped
- 1/2 kiwi fruit , peeled and chopped
- 1/2 banana , frozen (if fresh, add 2x ice cubes)
- 8 ounces soy milk or preferred milk
- Generous handful spinach (about 1/4 cup packed)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon shredded coconut , optional
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.