These Perfectly Dippable Chickpea Chips are super easy to make and so fun to dip! Plus, you’ll be feeling full from the extra protein and fiber. Pair with your favorite hummus, guac or try out my awesome Strawberry Peach Summer Salsa recipe.
Perfectly Dippable Chickpea Chips
These Perfectly Dippable Chickpea Chips are a great alternative to corn chips or pretzels. Higher in protein and fiber but with a super satisfying crunch.
- 1 1/2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5-6 tablespoons water
- Chili powder , to taste
- Sea salt , to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together flour, olive oil, and enough water for the dough to come together (about 5 tablespoons).
- Roll dough out to 1/8 inch between 2 layers of parchment paper and cut in triangles.
- Sprinkle lightly with chili powder and salt.
- Bake on parchment lined sheet until toasty ~20 minutes, flipping once midway.
- Serve with guac, hummus or try my colorful Strawberry Peach Summer Salsa.