This one-bowl meal is as tasty as it is colorful. The spice blend and dressing in these Roasted Chickpea Bowls add tons of yummy flavors. This is not your usual boring ol’ salad. Mix and match with your favorite greens and veggies for a rainbow of colors.
Top the Roasted Chickpea Bowls with my Central American Dressing.
Roasted Chickpea Bowls
- Roasted Chickpea recipe (see Instructions below)
- Central American Dressing (see Instructions below)
- Prepare my Roasted Chickpeas recipe.
- Prepare my my Central American Dressing.
- Add your favorite greens and/or grains as a base. Pictured here with brown rice, red cabbage, carrots, cucumber, roasted sweet potato and sauteed kale. Try to hit all the colors of the rainbow!
- Top with roasted chickpeas and your favorite fresh, steamed or roasted vegetables.
- Drizzle 1-2 tablespoons of dressing on top just before serving.