This simple Roasted Garlic Cauliflower is a super quick and tasty side with just the right amount of pizazz. The cauliflower perfectly toasts up in the oven with just a drizzle of oil. Eat as is or mix into your favorite rice dish, salad or as a topper for pita or pizza.
Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2-3 cloves garlic , minced, per taste preference
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ground black pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash cauliflower and chop into medium-sized florettes.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Distribute cauliflower on pan evenly in one layer.
- Scatter garlic over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 25 -35 minutes, or until lightly browned, flipping once in the middle of cooking.
- Season with ground black pepper to taste.