Roasted Garlic Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- Salt and ground black pepper , to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Wash cauliflower and chop into medium-sized florettes.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Distribute cauliflower on pan evenly in one layer.
- Scatter garlic over cauliflower.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Spray tops of cauliflower with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roast in oven for 25 minutes, or until browned, flipping once in the middle of cooking.