This high-fiber, antioxidant-packed Rosemary Lemon Asparagus is about as simple a side dish as they come. If you’ve never tried asparagus before, this recipe comes together in a snap and brings these little beauties to life. Tender and juicy with a little crisp bite.
Rosemary Lemon Asparagus
- 1 bunch asparagus , woody ends trimmed off
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- Juice of one small lemon
- Ground black pepper , to taste
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Spread asparagus spears evenly on cookie sheet.Sprinkle with rosemary and 1 olive oil, tossing lightly to coat
- Roast in oven for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Turn once mid-way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and toss with lemon juice, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese before serving.