Have you been recently diagnosed with cancer, diabetes, kidney disease, hypertension, or high cholesterol? Are you struggling with reflux, diarrhea, or constipation? Are you having difficulty coping with the side effects of medications or treatments? Perhaps you have a family member who has lost their appetite or is having difficulty maintaining their weight and strength. Or maybe you have a family history of heart disease or breast cancer and would like to know more about prevention.
Nutrition plays an integral role in just about every disease management process. Often you are sent away from your physician’s office with a new diagnosis feeling overwhelmed and unsure of where to begin. I would love to help you and your family prevent chronic disease and/or cope with new and existing medical conditions.
Expertise Includes but is Not Limited to:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Chronic kidney disease
- Dysphagia (swallowing problems)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (reflux/GERD, diarrhea, constipation, esophagitis, gastritis, Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, IBS, celiac, liver, pancreas or gallbladder disease)
- Heart disease
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol, high triglycerides)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Pregnancy/Gestational Diabetes
- Weight Management (trying to gain, lose or maintain)
- Vegetarian/vegan diets
- Vitamin Deficiency
Click here to learn about options for counseling services and schedule your appointment today. Or, click the Contact button below and submit a form to Kaitlin the VirtualRDN to learn more!