This Sesame Ginger Salmon has just the right amount of sweet-and sour gingery flavor without being over-powering. Perfect with a side of brown rice or whole wheat couscous and roasted or steamed vegetables. Try overtop salad greens or on a whole wheat bun with lettuce and tomato.
Sesame Ginger Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 inches ginger root , peeled and minced
- Place salmon in gallon storage bag. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salmon. Close bag and gently shake to distribute.
- Marinate salmon in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat oven-safe baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place salmon in baking dish and pour marinade over top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.