If you have ever tried and disliked Brussel sprouts, it’s most likely because they haven’t been prepared the right way! Trust me, these Simple Balsamic Brussel Sprouts are the only recipe you will need to forever love these guys. They are packed with fiber and vitamins, plus super filling and satisfying with a lovely balsamic glaze. Serve alongside your favorite protein and whole grain for a wonderfully satisfying meal.
Simple Balsamic Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 small onion , thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash Brussels sprouts and remove any outer layers that are wilted or yellow.
- Trim off ends and cut into halves.
- Scatter Brussels sprouts followed by garlic and onion, evenly on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with olive oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes. Flip and sprinkle with balsamic. Roast second side an additional 10-15 minutes or until nicely browned/beginning to char in spots.
- Sprinkle with ground pepper and Parmesan cheese prior to serving.