Full of fun and Southwestern pizzazz, this Spicy Southwestern Omelet is far from boring. The creaminess from the avocado and heartiness from the beans makes a perfect finish. You will feel full and satisfied for hours after enjoying this Spicy Southwestern Omelet. Enjoy alongside a bowl of fresh fruit or piece of whole wheat toast.
Spicy Southwestern Omelet
- 2 eggs , whisked with a splash of milk
- 1 tablespoon onion , chopped
- 1/4 cup broccoli , chopped
- 1/4 cup green pepper , chopped
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup black beans , rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1/3 avocado
- Pour whisked eggs into skillet heated over medium low.
- Sprinkle veggies and cheese over one half.
- Once cooked through, fold over and slide onto a plate.
- Top with salsa, black beans and avocado. Enjoy!