This sweet and tangy Strawberry Peach Summer Salsa is almost too pretty to eat! Just the right amount of sweet and crunch. Try pairing this Strawberry Peach Summer Salsa with your favorite veggies, whole grain crackers, or my Perfectly Dippable Cickpea Chips recipe. Use to top salads, wraps, grilled fish or chicken or as a hearty dip for chips.
Strawberry Peach Summer Salsa
- 1 peach , peeled
- 4-5 strawberries , hulled
- Handful of basil leaves
- 1/8 red onion
- 1 corn cob
- 1/2 lime , juiced
- Chop peach, strawberries, basil and onion.
- Add to bowl and stir in lime juice and kernels from 1 corn-on-the-cob. Tip: to quickly steam corn I like to microwave the peeled cob in a covered dish after drizzling with water for ~3 minutes. Once cooked, stand it upright and use a knife to gently shave the kernels off the cob.
- Use this salsa to top salads, wraps, grilled fish or chicken or as a hearty dip for chips.
- Try out my Perfectly Dippable Cickpea Chips recipe which pairs perfectly.