Looking for a tasty refreshing treat for under 100 calories? Dive into this Strawberry Pineapple Slush to cool off on a hot. Plus, what an easy way to get your fruits in!
Strawberry Pineapple Slush
This Strawberry Pineapple Slush is a perfect refreshing drink on a hot day. Plus, an easy way to get some vitamins and fiber in!
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 2 Tbsp lime juice (or sub 2-3 Tbsp ginger beer)
- 10 Tbsp water
- 5 fresh basil leaves , optional
- Blend all ingredients. Enjoy!