Don’t be turned off by the odd combination of ingredients here; they actually work blissfully well together. This Summer Delight Cantaloupe Smoothie is super refreshing, super creamy and loaded with vitamins A, C, potassium and fiber. A great way to use up some of that Summer melon. Can also easily sub honeydew if that’s what you have available.
Summer Delight Smoothie
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe
- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 small avocado (or 1/3 of large)
- 10-12 ounces preferred milk (I use soy)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1-2 tablespoons protein powder , optional
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Thin with additional milk or water as desired.