This Sweet Potato Kale Tahini concoction is creamy and filling with just the right amount of spice. It makes a super satisfying one pot meal.
Sweet Potato Kale Tahini
This Sweet Potato Kale Tahini concoction is creamy and filling with just the right amount of spice.
- 2 sweet potatoes , chopped
- 2/3 head of cauliflower , chopped in bite-sized pieces
- 1 bunch Brussel sprouts , ends removed and halved
- 1 zucchini , chopped
- 1 onion , chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 4 cups kale leaves
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 3 cans chickpeas , rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 tsp cayenne
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup veggie broth
- Spread chopped vegetables, garlic and onion on a prepared baking sheet in single layer. I layer sweet potatoes on one sheet pan and the rest on a second. Roast at 375°. The sweet potatoes can take up to 50 minutes. The other sheet will take 30-40 minutes. Flip veggies mid-way through. Add kale during last 5 minutes of roasting.
- Whisk sauce ingredients together.
- Stir veggies, sauce, parsley and chickpeas together.
- Serve as is or top with a dollop of yogurt.