This Thai Coconut Lime Pot is super easy to make with a deliciously creamy, aromatic, and flavorful broth. Serve with your favorite steamed or sauteed protein (we used tofu!) and with ~2/3 cup rice (or ramen) to soak up all the creamy goodness.
Thai Coconut Lime Saute
This Thai Coconut Lime Pot is super easy to make and super creamy and flavorful. Serve with your favorite protein and brown rice.
- 2 heads broccoli , cut in florets
- 1 zucchini , chopped
- 1 can baby corn , rinsed and drained
- 1 bunch asparagus , or sub bok choy
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 scallions , white and light green parts chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , minced
- 1 1/2 inches ginger root , minced
- 2 cans coconut milk (I do 1 light, 1 regular)
- 2 limes , juiced
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves , handful reserved for serving
- Sriracha or other chili sauce , optional
- Steam veggies in steam basket or in microwave and set aside. Prepare preferred protein (I sauteed some tofu strips). Prepare 2 1/2 cups dry rice according to package.
- Heat oil in sauce pot. Saute garlic, ginger and scallions for 2 minutes. Add in remaining sauce ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Spoon veggies and protein into bowl over rice or ramen. Pour about 1 1/2 ladles of coconut broth overtop. Top with fresh cilantro and splash of Sriracha or other chili sauce