This Toasty Single Serve Cinnamon Granola is a perfect topper for yogurt, cereal or thrown in with your favorite trail mix. This recipe makes 1 serving but easy to increase – just make sure when toasting the oats, you stick to a single layer in your pan.
Feel free to throw in your favorite dried fruit, chopped nuts, or other spices to jazz up this Toasty Single Serve Cinnamon Granola even further.
Toasty Single Serve Cinnamon Granola
- 1 teaspoon light flavored oil , like canola, vegetable or coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (sub gluten-free if desired)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 dashes cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon shredded coconut or raisins , optional
- Heat a cast iron or other frying pan over medium low heat. Add oats, oil, almonds, maple syrup, and coconut if using.
- Spread in single layer.
- Toast, stirring often to prevent sticking, for 4-7 minutes or until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Add raisins if using, and cinnamon.
- Serve atop yogurt, cereal or in trail mix.