Versatile White Bean Dip
- 1 cup Great Northern or Cannellini beans , drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1/2 of an avocado
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon marjoram or oregano
- Ground black pepper and salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with sliced carrots, peppers, cucumber, celery or your other favorite veggies!